Are you a “people person” with good organizational skills?
Do you have strong communications skills and leadership initiative?
Do you have time to give back to your community?
The Volunteer Coordinator is a key volunteer position for BCHC. The Volunteer Coordinator:
· Maintains the membership contact list and skills inventories
· Notifies members of monthly meetings and special events via email
· Contacts and tracks volunteer assignments for events and tasks
· Communicates with the board of directors and volunteer leaders
· Attends bimonthly membership meetings
Helpful skills and experience would include:
· Creating spreadsheets
· Use of word processing programs
· Use of e-mail
To volunteer, please contact Brunswick County Homeless Coalition.